eStar Series Response to Intervention
The eStar Series RTI application streamlines the process schools are using to reach students struggling behaviorally and/or academically. The implementation of eStar Series RTI has proven to decrease the number of referrals to special education, while at the same time providing teachers and administrators a structured approach to supporting students.
- Document strategies taken to help a child remain in regular education
- Share information with all staff involved in providing services for a child
- Organize the complete evaluation process within a bounded and consistent system
- Ensure referrals for special education are based on student’s complete history
- Decrease inappropriate referrals to special education
- Meets No Child Left Behind Act and requirements of section 504 of Civil Rights Act